Senior DevOps Engineer
Pending AI is an Australian based startup developing AI-based solutions for drug discovery. Our team is growing and we are looking for a new DevOps to join us.
This is a full-time position, hybrid-remote-friendly, and a competetive compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Maintain and improve our platform infrastructure.
- Monitor and improve our CI/CD pipelines.
- Plan and implement alerting systems to minimise downtime.
- Maintain and set up performance monitoring across our infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain security upgrades and features.
- Deploy Machine Learning models into production.
- Strong fundamentals of networking and linux operating systems.
- Good understanding of software design and engineering principles.
- Experience using non-relational databases.
- Experience working in Kubernetes.
- Container technologies such as Docker.
- Experience working in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, GCP.
- Ability to program in scripting language such as Python, Bash.
- Experience with REST API, gRPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and set development goals.
- Skills in prioritisation, analysis, time management, scheduling, and multitasking.
- Sense of ownership and continuous improvement mindset.
Good to have:
- Ability to work on projects independently.
- Experience working with tools such as Hashicorp Terraform and Vault.
- Experience with software-defined storage systems such as Ceph.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com