Computational Structural Biologist
Pending AI are looking for a Computational Structural Biologist to join our team. You will be working together with a team of domain experts to develop machine learning platforms for drug-discovery.
This is a full-time position, remote-friendly, and the compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Develop and apply scientific code that to solve various scientific projects.
- Writing and reading scientific literature.
- Participating in critical reviews with team members.
- Clearly communicate scientific decisions and associated reasoning with team members.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in solving bio-structures.
- Excellent scientific communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively influence the improvement of software development practices.
- Lead technical aspects of system and component development within the team and across different projects.
- Assist with recruiting decisions and on boarding new recruits.
- Take ownership for solving complex problems that impact current products and track these problems to completion.
- Work with other team members to solve important problems quickly and effectively
- The ability to present complex technical information to your peers and customers.
A PhD in Computational Structural Biology or related fields is required. A strong working knowledge of solving structures using X-ray crystallography and/or Cryo-EM is required.
The position will remain open until filled.
Please apply by sending a cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com